Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Songs


Every year a local Los Angeles radio station plays Christmas music 24/7.  Several years ago I discovered this and have been hooked ever since.  They start Christmas programming the week before Thanksgiving and that's also when I start listening.  I now have a car that has satellite radio and they have 2 channels that play Christmas music from Thanksgiving and 2 more that will start Dec. 4th.  If you include my iPod with several days worth of Christmas songs, I therefore have a plethora of holiday listening choices.  

Since I have a keen interest in holiday music fare I've decided to use this platform to share with you my musings about Christmas songs.  This is for my own enjoyment and to embarass my children, which we all know is a parental requirement.

Thank you for indulging me in this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment